What if you could sit down with your coffee and pour out words that spark an aha, a revolution, or thousands of clicks to your “buy” button?
What if you stopped second-guessing yourself every time you sat down to write and could get down words that sound as good on the page as they did in your head? No more writer’s block, website shame or devastating silence in response to your work.
Guess what? You can.
Those words — the words in your blog posts, emails, sales pages, headlines, business tweets and all over your website — those are called copywriting. Or, “copy.”
They’re the words that inspire emotion and action. They’re words that sell. If you’ve been having trouble writing them in a way that sounds like you and makes people want to buy what you have…
A few key changes to how you think about copy can change everything.
Over the last few years, thousands of ambitious creatives and entrepreneurs have gone through our stellar writing program called The Copy Cure. Our students have seen huge jumps in comments, fans and sales. Some even before they finished the course.
- By Module 2, Mohamed had built an international community of over 6,000 members — from scratch! And in English, his third language.
- In just 3 months, Carolyn and Cynthia went from $54,000 in sales to $119,000. Three months! And the only thing they changed was their copy.
If you’ve been a fan of this blog for any significant amount of time, then you know how committed we are to serving our audience and customers at the highest level.
Well, for the past six months we’ve been working behind the scenes rebuilding the entire program from the ground up. We took everything that was effective about The Copy Cure and challenged ourselves to go even further.
We surveyed creatives, analyzed over 16,000 responses and used all of that insight to create new video trainings, masterclasses, fun sheets, templates and live workshops. The program has now doubled in size.
We believe in the power of using the right words to create positive change in the world.
We believe your voice deserves to be heard. We believe that your message matters. We believe that the world really needs that special gift that only you have.
That’s why we’re offering a handful of scholarship seats to The Copy Cure.
This Scholarship Program Is Based On The Honor System
Getting an education isn’t easy. My early journey was filled with work-study gigs and, frankly, anything I could apply for that might possibly ease the financial burden on my family.
But an education is one of the most powerful tools in existence for transforming our lives.
If you’re familiar with my work, you know I believe that talent is universal, opportunity is not. That means we strive to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to benefit from what we create, regardless of economics. It’s why 99% of our creative work is offered free of charge.
To be clear, our company is proudly a for-profit business.
Our paid programs not only fund the production of our free content but also pay the salaries and benefits of everyone on Team Forleo who work tirelessly to help produce what we feel is some of the best, most inspiring and educational content around.
We’re grateful to host an audience that spans 195 countries worldwide. We’re acutely aware of the vast range of economic realities that comprise our beloved audience, both domestically and abroad.
This 2018 Copy Cure Scholarship Program is based on the honor system. Please, only submit an entry for a potential scholarship if it’s truly needs-based. I’m entrusting you — on your honor — to apply for a scholarship because without it, improving your writing skills with a program like The Copy Cure would not be financially possible right now.
In our selection efforts, we’ll strive to focus on creatives from underserved and marginalized communities. Check out the details below, and get to it. (Act fast, because the deadline is Monday, October 8th at 3pm Eastern US time.)
The Copy Cure Scholarship Program
What it is: Complimentary access to The Copy Cure digital program.
How to be considered: Read the following questions and post your answer in the comments below. Make sure your response is 250 words or less.
- What’s your biggest struggle with writing and why?
- What’s your business, career or work dedicated to? Who do you serve and/or what’s your mission?
- If admission to The Copy Cure landed in your lap, how would stronger writing help you, your business, your family and community? What tangible, specific difference would this make to you and those around you?
Everything You Need to Know
- You apply with a written comment below. Yes, it must be public. No email entries will count.
- We’ll award a handful of scholarship seats. A specific number is not predetermined.
- The entry deadline is Monday, October 8th at 3pm Eastern US time and the recipients will be announced on Friday, October 12th by 5pm Eastern US time.
- No purchase is necessary to receive a scholarship.
- We’re the judges and our decision is subjective and final. (We love and appreciate you more than you know.)
Remember: We’re looking for heart, creativity, kindness and the ability to follow directions. Show us how stronger writing will help you reach your dreams and create meaningful change.
We can’t wait to see your entry.
The post The Copy Cure 2018 Scholarship Program: Entries Open Through October 8th at 3pm EDT appeared first on .